Crisis Coordinator – Live Streaming
Before, during and after a crisis it is essential that a workplace has a well-functioning plan that can be implemented with as little friction as possible.
The training program for Crisis Coordinator is for the individual who will function as the spider in the web during a crisis situation. A resource during crises that affects the whole workplace, a department and/or individuals. The Crisis Coordinator makes sure that the organizations crisis plan is relevant and applicable immediately in case of crisis.
A Crisis Coordinator could hold any position in an organization but will be released to the task to coordinate all crisis efforts when needed. It is not a decision making position but rather an advisory function to the management who has the mandate to make informed decisions.
The training program includes the following:
• What is crisis?
• The company´s responsibility and response in acute crisis
• In-house information and communication
• External information and communication
• Handling of media
• The company´s and employee´s networks
• The company’s responsibility during crisis
• Crisis processing in the workplace
• Conflict management during crisis
• Designing a functional crisis plan
• Prevention of employees getting stuck in destructive behaviors
• Follow up and evaluation
• What we have learned from other big crises
Included in the training program:
10 online seminars
Fridays 9 am to 11 am PST. (California, USA – time zone)
October 2 – December 4 2020.
In addition to the 2 hours per week seminars, the participant will spend an additional 3 hours per week with course literature and assignments.
$ 2 200 USD
€ 2 000 Euros
£ 1 800 GBP
For further questions or to request a quote for this training program, please use the form below.